Your Wedding Day should be as special and as personal as you are. Everything about it should reflect your individuality “your uniqueness.” Our goal is to make you the star of your event, because it’s your special day; we don’t take away the spotlight from you and your event. We customize the event to your liking and personality.
Our Wedding reception packages include Master of Ceremonies (Bilingual English-Spanish) and DJ for the most complete and interactive experience. Your guests will enjoy music that is specialized for your event only. The music will flow smoothly from before people arrive to the encore songs. For Wedding ceremonies we can provide a second sound system set up with wireless microphones for the wedding officiant, vocalists and/ readings. We will also provide music playback for your ceremony prelude, processional, and recessional.
We will help you plan and organize your wedding ceremony and/or reception? As your Wedding Director, we will assist you to:
- Ensure proper flow of cocktail hour appetizers.
- Work with the venue coordinator/catering staff and have guests take their seats and join the bride and groom for dinner at the end of cocktail hour.
- Locate the bride and groom and instruct them to stay to the side of main dining room until they receive cue for their introduction and first dance.
- Cue DJ assistant when the majority of guests have found their tables and bride and groom are ready to be introduced.
- Cue the caterer, photographer, and videographer when important events take place at reception i.e. first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc…
- Cue best man, maid/matron of honor and parents when they are about to be announced for toasts.
- Alert catering staff to pour champagne just before the toasts.
- Remain easily accessible through the entire event in case there are any details you would like attended to.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us and send us an inquiry to check our availability and hold your date for your special day!
Wedding Grand Entrance Introduction
Transforming your event into a night of a thousand memories…